Our Summer programme is all about evening field trips to local places of interest. Every Thursday for nineteen weeks meet at various places around Penwith although we have started to hold a few evenings slightly further afield.
These evenings include:
- Landscape sunsets at places like Land’s End, The Crowns at Botallack or Porth Nanven, Cot Valley to most.
- We normally get two macro evenings in the programme at various locations.
- The programme tends to start and finish with a couple of weeks of low light urban photography in St Ives, Newlyn harbour, and Mousehole to name a few places.
- Cornish Monuments at Men-an-Tol and Chun Quoit, Tin Mines… take your pick and Cape Cornwall.
- St Michael’s Mount and Godrevy, just to name drop.
- And so on…….
We also have an additional day trip programme which has been successful and is mainly held on Saturday’s covering a range of subjects:
- Sport – Motocross, Speedboats and Jetskis.
- Nature – Bluebells and Fungi.
- Dartmoor and Bodmin Moor.
- Local events like Steam Fayres and Cornish festivals.
It’s not all serious stuff, as you can see we have a laugh in the process of getting that photo!