All print images must be mounted, the size of the mount must be 50cm x 40cm and can be presented in landscape or portrait format
On the reverse of the print in the top right hand corner please write on a white label in BLOCK CAPITALS the following information:
- Print title
- Your membership number – new for 2015-16
The label should be fixed relative to display orientation. If you are not using a label keep your writing small so a label will cover it. Please make sure the title and information are spelt correctly. Entries not conforming to these rules may be disqualified.
- A wildlife image is defined as showing one or more organisms living free and unrestricted in a natural or adopted habitat.
- These images can be identified by placing a (W) at the end of the image title.
- Images of zoo, safari park or game farm animals are not eligible.
- Images should be as taken by the camera. Any manipulation is limited to minor retouching of blemishes, small changes to levels and cropping to comply with competition rules.
Monochrome/Colour Print Definition
- A black and white image which has been modified by the addition of a single tone to the entire image is defined as a monochrome print.
- A black and white image which has been modified by the addition of partial toning or by the addition of one colour to any part of the image is a colour print.